Landlord Building and Contents

As a landlord, a standard home insurance may not provide enough cover, so that's where landlords' insurance comes in handy.

It typically includes buildings insurance to cover against events such as fire, flooding and subsidence. And if you're renting out a furnished property, it's worth considering contents insurance as this can protect everything from your furniture to the TV you provide to your tenants.

  • Landlord Buildings Insurance – may be compulsory but you should check with your mortgage or loan provider first.
  • Accidental Damage if criteria is met
  • Landlord Contents Insurance for the items you provide in the property for your tenants - optional
  • Home Emergency Expenses – optional
  • Rent Guarantee is optional cover that helps to protect you, as a landlord, from being at risk if your tenants have difficulty paying their rent.
Domestic Home Emergency
  • Platinum
  • Gold
  • Silver
  • Bronze
Landlord Home Emergency
  • Platinum
  • Gold
Domestic Home Appliance Cover
  • Ovens
  • Washing Machines
  • Dish Washers
  • Fridge/Freezers