Residential Buildings and Contents
Buildings Insurance

This covers the physical structure of your property against damage and destruction as the result of flooding, fire, lightning, subsidence, theft, vandalism or water damage.

Contents Insurance

on the other hand, is designed to cover theft or damage to the contents of your home, or your possessions. This can therefore include things such as your clothes, electrical items, jewelry, sports equipment.

  • Price Matching available if the criteria is met
  • Optional Extras
    • You can choose buildings insurance, contents insurance, or both.
    • High levels of cover provided for both Buildings and Contents
    • Optional New for old - Replacement for damaged or stolen items.
  • *Optional Accidental Damage Cover
  • *No Claims Discount offered
Domestic Home Emergency
  • Platinum
  • Gold
  • Silver
  • Bronze
Landlord Home Emergency
  • Platinum
  • Gold
Domestic Home Appliance Cover
  • Ovens
  • Washing Machines
  • Dish Washers
  • Fridge/Freezers